Black Foil + Gold foil in this knock-out of a gorgeous wedding invitation! All the details are just perfect in this lovely invitation, created with RSVP Omaha.
A close up of the edge paint plus the Gold Foil Monogram magic.
October is here! We’re happy because we love fall weather here in Richmond, Virginia. Since we’ve changed the calendar, we’ve been reminiscing through our favorite wedding invitations of September. So many of our customers (and retail partners) have such an eye for style. Here, we’ve highlighted a few of our favorite wedding invitations and why we love them!
CLASSIC FALL COLORS. This year, our September wedding invitations favored some classic fall wedding colors! Gold continues to be a popular accent! Gold is a lovely addition as an envelope liner, or as a gold foil motif! Above, our top pick from September, is a Black Foil and Gold Foil Wedding Invitation created with our friends at RSVP Omaha. We adore that they swapped the blind impression monogram into gold foil, and added a sleek black edge paint to their wedding invitation. Changing the couples names to a script font gives the wedding invitation a balance between modern chic and graceful traditional.Silver, navy, and black inks were also big colors for our fall letterpress wedding invitations.
Deckle edge paper for a wedding invitation is stunning and romantic. We love the playful take on this suite with meal choices indicated by fun icons.
The geometric bleed pattern on this letterpress wedding invitation makes the invitation fun and anchors the eye.
The prettiest gold foil burst with letterpress black ink is the perfect combination for a formal fete.
WHIMSICAL DETAILS. Choosing a wedding invitation can be daunting because there are so many options! The one piece of advice that we like to give is be true to yourself which means picking details that speak to you.
- Deckled edge stock is a romantic choice for your wedding invitation because of it’s artful, old world feel. Check out the deckled edge beauty above created with our friends at Just Paper and Tea.
- Fun patterns, like the geometric pattern in the above right wedding invitation add a unique touch! This couple changed their names to a refined script font as a counter to the modern pattern and surrounding type treatment.
- Gold foil details! Gold foil is always elegant in wedding invitations – just like in the above photos – the right bottom wedding invitation just exudes elegance. (Created with our retail partner Rugg Road Paper)
Such a cool classic nautical look! Digitally printed wedding invitations for the waterside wedding!
Build out your wedding invitation suite to include fonts and motifs on your day-of wedding accessories, like favor tags, ceremony programs, weekend itinerary, and thank you notes!
CUSTOM MOTIFS. If you don’t exactly see the perfect artwork you imagined for your wedding invitation in our albums – tell us about it! With our team of designers and artists, we can create something custom for you that you will love.
- Nautical flags, a vintage sailboat, and a nautical knot are the perfect on the invitation for a waterside wedding! We love the delicate feel of the this nautical wedding invitation created with M. Smith & Company.
- A Pretty Wreath Monogram is all the rage in wedding invitation design this year! Elizabeth and Andrew were such a great couple to work with, and we were so happy to design a wedding monogram that they loved! We repeated the monogram on all of their day-of wedding accessories, like their favor tags, thank you notes, and weekend itinerary! More photos to come from this wedding! Stay tuned!
We wish all of the September newlyweds the best in their exciting adventure called marriage. May your love be as beautiful and unique as your wedding invitations!
To find a Page Stationery retail partner near you, visit our store locator page!